Welcome to Our Practice!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! The next few months are an exciting time as your baby develops and you undergo some life changing experiences. Whether this is your first pregnancy or you have done this before, please remember that this is a natural experience in life. All pregnancies are different and create feelings of joy, excitement, and sometimes anxiety. Our team is here to guide you through the process and be your partner in your experience. We want to make sure you enjoy and cherish this time in your life.
Prenatal care is important for both you and your baby so that we can monitor progress and detect any potential complications. Thankfully, most women have normal pregnancies, but diligence is necessary to address any questions and issues you may have.
We recognize and respect the fact that your time is as valuable as ours, so we will work hard to keep your visits on time if your pregnancy proceeds normally. However, we want you to feel comfortable asking questions and will take the time necessary to explain processes and development with you.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have – we are happy to serve you! Again, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the family!
The Staff at Women’s Health Center of Edmond
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (405) 341-1557
Our Office Hours are:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Drug Gives 'New Hope' Against Heart Failure, Expert SaysAugust 30, 2014
- Biggest Ever Weekly Rise in Ebola Cases, U.N. Agency SaysAugust 29, 2014
- Monkey Trial Supports Ebola Drug That May Have Helped 2 Stricken AmericansAugust 29, 2014
- European MRSA Originated in Sub-Saharan Africa, Study FindsAugust 29, 2014
- 'Doctor-Shopping' for Painkillers Common After Broken-Bone Surgery, Study FindsAugust 29, 2014